Full-time Audit Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit Manager or an ambitious Audit Senior seeking your next role with an established accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit as invaluable? If so, this Audit Manager role within this top UK accountancy firm in Swindon could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA, ACA, or CA qualified with a proven track record of managing teams within an accountancy practice.
With responsibility for an extensive portfolio of clients from various industries, the role will focus on planning, leading and completing audits for clients.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients — you’ll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong, an experienced auditor with close attention to detail and a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to promptly see projects through to completion.
A team player and manager, you’ll bring out the best in others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues.
- The role will focus on planning, leading, and delivering audits on behalf of clients.
- Manage and support a varied portfolio of clients, including large corporates, SMEs, owner-managed businesses and charities etc.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Host and conduct pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Lead and manage a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants/auditors.
- Mentor the team — reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality delivery and service.
- Develop and expand the team’s skillset through development plans and training and support.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This top UK accountancy firm is experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its audit team with the appointment of this Audit Manager position in Swindon.
This firm is a modern, progressive organisation with a UK wide, multi-office structure. It provides a full range of accountancy and business services and advice and has an impressive and diverse portfolio of over 30,000 clients.
This business is recognised as an employer of choice. It is renowned for valuing and supporting its people and providing a positive and inclusive culture and environment where employees can flourish.
With an enviable reputation for exceptional service levels, this forward-thinking, full-service accountancy practice supports businesses of all types and sizes and with turnovers of up to £100M.
Offering excellent learning and development support and a clear path of career progression, this national, multi-partner organisation offers excellent opportunities for anyone with ambitions of developing their career in accountancy.
- £55,000 to £65,000.
- Generous and flexible holiday scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance cover.
- Life assurance cover.
- Company car scheme.
- Study support and employee learning and development programme.
- Employee wellbeing schemes.
- Gym membership scheme.
- Inclusive and modern working environment.
- Excellent employee engagement.
- Regular company social activities.
- ACA, CA, or ACCA qualified.
- An established and experienced Senior Auditor or Audit Manager.
- Demonstrable experience within an accountancy firm within a lead audit role.
- Technically proficient in audit and accountancy.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and advisory skills.
- Adept and experienced in team management.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other senior Audit jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Swindon and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.