Full-time Audit & Accounts Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit Senior seeking your next challenge with an established accountancy firm? Or an aspirational Semi-Senior looking to step into a more senior audit focussed role?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this Audit & Accounts Senior role within a supportive accountancy firm in Leeds could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA or ACA qualified with at least five years of accountancy practice experience and be passionate about using your audit skills to help clients.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients — always aiming to deliver excellent customer service.
This role is split 70% audit and 30% accountancy and therefore requires someone with a desire to specialise in audit work. You’ll need to be technically strong with excellent attention to detail, have a can-do attitude to problem-solving, and be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion.
As a team player, you’ll encourage and motivate others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to Managers and Partners.
Your excellent interpersonal skills and commercial mindset will help develop relationships with new and established clients and help promote the company’s full range of services.
- Reporting to the Managers and Partners, the role will focus mainly on audit activities.
- Plan, lead and complete a wide range of audits.
- Support a varied portfolio of clients — attending pre-audit and post-audit meetings.
- Ensure that all assignments are completed to deadline and within budget.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that clients requirements are met.
- Mentor colleagues — reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality delivery and service.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-partner accountancy practice is well established and recognised as one of Yorkshire’s more prominent business services advisors.
A full-service accountancy practice, this organisation has a long-standing reputation and enviable client portfolio.
Led by a dedicated and experienced team, this business is recognised as an employer of choice in the Yorkshire region. They have an incredibly supportive culture where improvement is sought for both clients and team members.
Due to experiencing ongoing significant growth, this progressive business is now looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Audit and Accounts Senior position.
- Salary £38,000 to £45,000.
- Learning & development programmes
- Generous holiday allowance.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- A minimum of five years’ experience working for an accountancy firm(s).
- Demonstrable experience within an accountancy firm within an audit and accounts role.
- Technically proficient in audit and accountancy.
- Proficient in using various accounting software packages.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and advisory skills.
- Adept at team management.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Audit & Accounts jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Leeds and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.