Full-time Audit & Accounts Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an Auditor or Accountant seeking your next move into a more senior role?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this Audit & Accounts Semi Senior role within a supportive accountancy firm in Cardiff could be for you.
You’ll be studying towards, or ACCA or ACA qualified with a minimum of three years of accountancy practice experience. You’ll be passionate about using your audit and accounting skills and keen to progress your career to the next level.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients — always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically proficient with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
A team player, you’ll bring out the best in others and be able to communicate both challenges and opportunities to the Partners confidently.
- Reporting to the Audit and Accounts Manager, the role will focus mainly on audit and tax activities.
- Support a varied portfolio of clients with turnovers up to C. £500M.
- Assist in planning and conducting audits through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Provide accountancy and taxation advice and support to clients as necessary.
- Attend pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Attend client meetings as necessary.
- Support colleagues and more junior members of the team – encouraging prompt and high-quality output.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent and expanding accountancy practice in Cardiff is highly regarded and is now looking for talented audit and accounts professionals to join their flourishing business.
With an enviable portfolio of clients across a wide range of industries in the South Wales region, this established firm of accountants has experienced consistent growth in recent years.
They have a hard-working but fun culture and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
- £26,000 to £35,000.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Study support package
- Career development plan
- Studying towards or ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience within an accountancy firm within an audit and accounts role.
- Technically proficient in audit and taxation with excellent attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.