Do you need to work with a faster and more accurate recruiter to source accountants in public practice that are right for your roles in accounts, tax and audit?
At Public Practice Recruitment Ltd we make hiring easy, save you time, money and hassle and ensure that you can get on with the complex and important business of running your accounting firm.
Are you a hiring manager who is fed up of the back and forth between job boards, unsuitable candidates and HR?
Do you want to outline the kind of accountant you’re searching for, list the skills and qualifications you need and leave the rest of the search to the experts?
Would you like to be spending the time you can invest in recruitment meeting suitable, motivated and qualified candidates who you know have the right to work in the UK?
Suppose the answer to these questions is yes. In that case, we’re the specialist recruitment firm to help. Our team of talented consultants, supported by a collective of marketeers, resourcers and administrators, are on standby to offer you a no-obligation call to discuss your firm’s recruitment needs and challenges.
Here’s just some examples of the types of recruitment we can help you with.
- Executive level source and select on a retained basis. If you’re succession planning or acquiring new business and want to be the first to hear about the cream of the accounting crop, we’re here to help. Our 5* candidate database sits at the forefront of our team’s workflow and the firms that we work with on a retained basis will always be given the opportunity to meet these candidates first.
- Remote sweeps. Need auditors at all levels? Or perhaps you’re looking to develop junior accountants who show potential and an interest in a certain area? If you’re open to hiring on a remote basis we can fill you half or a full day of back to back interviews with accountants ready and waiting to muck in and help you manage your engine room backlog.
- One off positions? Be it a Tax Senior in Birmingham, a Payroll Manager in Swindon or an Equity Audit Partner in Dundee, we can support you to find the candidates you want to meet, all over the UK at every level.
- Just need some advice about the direction of travel for your workforce? We can help with that too. Our Managing Director has two decades of experience in this sector and has his finger on the pulse of how you can work the current recruitment market to your firm’s needs and create a workforce strategy that will ensure your team is future proof and ready to thrive and grow.
And here are one or two examples of how we stand out from our competitors…
- Our niche market means that our team know the ins and outs of public practice. We understand what qualifications and experience candidates need to make them suitable for your roles.
- Our market presence is huge. The jobs we advertise already benefit from our extensive SEO investment and jobs board presence.
- We employ a team of experienced copywriters and content creators meaning that our job adverts are unique and written by real human beings – no AI here! We take the time to get under the skin of your firm and really try to paint a picture of the benefits that candidates will enjoy if they work for you.
- Our speed to market is second to none. We want to exceed your expectations first time, every time, so you can be certain we won’t dilly dally when it comes to getting the word out about your firm and its vacant roles.
Candidates love working with us too and that’s why we’re trusted as the public practice recruiter of choice in the UK.
Here’s a couple of testimonials we’ve received from job hunters who have worked with us this year.
‘I just wanted to express my gratitude for all of your and your team members’ help and support so far in my current job search. It is by far the most flawless experience I’ve had since I started my career. I feel listened to and understood in what I want from my next (and hopefully final) move, every meeting/call/interview has been well organised and the responses I receive are prompt and clear.’
‘It was so lovely to speak to you earlier. Such a breath of fresh air and unlike any other recruitment agency I have spoken to. I would definitely recommend Public Practice Recruitment Ltd to anyone looking for their next role. I came away knowing that you understood exactly what I was looking for in my new role and I have no doubt that if my dream job is out there, you will be able to find it for me.’
So whether you’re seeking great accountants with an all rounder skillset or candidates with niche and specialist skills in the fields of tax, audit, payroll and corporate finance, we can help you build a winning workforce.