Accountancy Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are delighted to be representing a well-established and high-profile accountancy firm in York tasked with finding a Partner Designate to join their thriving team.
As such, we are inviting any high calibre FCCA/ACCAACA or CA qualified accountants with significant practice experience to get in touch for a 100% confidential discussion.
This York based Partner Designate job presents a huge opportunity for an exceptionally talented accountant with great all-round experience, ambition, leadership qualities and the ability to drive the firm forward into a new generation of accountancy.
You’ll be confident, a motivated self-starter and will be unphased by overseeing a portfolio with a high value attached, supported by an excellent and experienced management team.
The role will require a significant amount of knowledge, technical experience and confidence.
At this level, we understand that you will expect total discretion when it comes to learning more and we want to assure you that we provide this as an absolute guarantee.
What are we looking for?
- FCCA/ACCA/ACCA or CA qualified.
- Demonstrable history of career progression in accountancy practice.
- A proven record of accomplishment of developing new and profitable revenue streams.
- Technically proficient in all areas of accountancy.
- An entrepreneurial, can-do attitude to identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- An experienced leader who leads by example and inspires others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manage a varied, high value and diverse client portfolio.
- Provide a range of business advisory and full-service accountancy services to a client portfolio.
- Assist in the strategic planning and delivery of business services.
- Ensure the high-quality provision of accounting services.
- Development and growth of new clients and opportunities.
- Oversee and support projects and initiatives, as necessary.
- Department management and staff development ensuring employee performance and delivery.
About the Employer
This Partner Designate Job in York is on offer with a leading national accountancy firm that supports an extensive client portfolio, always striving to deliver a superior level of service.
This is a firm that prides itself on its commitment to its workforce but expects a great work ethic and a positive team attitude in exchange. In return for being well looked after, this firm will be excited to work with a confident and motivated professional who will make an immediate impact to the quality of service they can offer their clients at Partner level.
What’s on offer?
- £60,000 – £75,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Generous pension scheme
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Additional benefits
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Partner Designate jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.