Full-time Semi Senior Job Vacancy York
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking to work with a firm that will value your expertise, provide hybrid working, and support your career progression?
Are you a Trainee Accountant looking to work for a firm of accountants that will provide learning programmes within a positive and supportive environment? If so, this Semi Senior role within this large, leading accountancy practice in York could be for you.
You’ll be qualified or studying towards your ACA/ACCA qualification with at least two years of experience within an accountancy practice and with an excellent appreciation of accountancy services.
This role will focus on delivering a range of accountancy services for various clients and will suit someone with the ambition to develop their career in accountancy.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically competent with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
- Report to a Senior Accountant.
- Support a varied client portfolio.
- Accounts preparation.
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that clients receive the best service and support level.
- Provide excellent service to clients by supporting and answering queries.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-office, independent accountancy practice in York has ambitious growth plans and is looking to strengthen its talented team.
Providing a range of accountancy and business services, this large firm prides itself on a positive working environment.
From hybrid working to tailored learning programmes, wellbeing schemes, and social activities, this forward-thinking firm is an employer of choice.
- Salary £26,000 to £34,000 plus an enviable benefits package.
- Hybrid working.
- Learning and development programmes.
- Well-being scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- ACA/ACCA part, or fully qualified.
- A minimum of two years of experience within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality customer service.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Semi Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in York regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.