Full-time Corporate Finance Partner Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Corporate Finance Partner or Corporate Finance Manager seeking your next career step to lead the corporate finance offering for a leading accountancy firm?
Is your current employer not delivering on promises and expectations or lacking the foresight to meet your ambitions as a Corporate Finance professional?
If you are looking to work for a business that will value your accountancy experience and technical proficiency, this Corporate Finance Partner role could be for you.
ACA, ACCA or CA qualified, you’ll need to have extensive experience in corporate finance and a proven track record.
You’ll need to be an effective and inspirational leader that strives for continued development and has a demonstrable record of developing new business opportunities.
You’ll need to be technically strong while driving customer service excellence, which requires excellent communication skills.
This established firm in Worcestershire offers a supportive environment that provides excellent benefits and a clear and prescribed route for career progression.
- Head the Corporate Finance offering and strategy for the business.
- All elements of corporate and commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Lead and advise clients with businesses for sale.
- Advise clients on operational changes in preparation for the sale of the business.
- Advise clients on business expansion plans, including mergers, acquisitions, and new site analysis.
- Provide strategic financial and operations advice to poor-performing businesses.
- Lead complex working capital exercises with businesses alongside accountants, lawyers, and tax advisors.
- Assist clients in securing finance to complete management buyouts (MBOs).
- Contribute to the firm’s success by retaining and growing clients through opportunity development and efficiency identification.
- Mentor and monitor more junior team members while fostering a supportive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This impressive and established business is looking to strengthen its corporate finance team by appointment of this Corporate Finance Partner position.
A leading and independent firm of accountants, this full-service accountancy practice offers all of the services expected of a modern business advisor.
With a supportive and inclusive culture, this organisation is progressive and forward-thinking with an employee-centric approach.
The firm boasts multiple partners and a large number of employees and is widely recognised as an employer of choice in the Worcester region.
The role of Corporate Finance Partner represents an exciting and desirable opportunity for any Corporate Finance professional looking for a fresh challenge within an established and successful accountancy firm.
- £150,000 to £200,000 per annum.
- Industry-leading bonus scheme.
- Generous annual leave, with options to purchase more holiday
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Life assurance scheme.
- Employee healthcare plan.
- Hybrid working.
- Career development programmes.
- Employee wellbeing schemes.
- Employee reward schemes.
- Company awards programme.
- Volunteering charity days.
- Brilliant working culture.
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified.
- An experienced Corporate Finance professional with a proven track record, including mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Experience working with a wide variety of industries and clients of varying turnover sizes.
- Previous experience in leading and managing a corporate finance department.
- A proven leader who can inspire and motivate others.
- Technically strong with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- A credible professional who inspires confidence.
- A proven track record of brokering and completing deals and transactions.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Demonstrable experience in winning and developing new clients.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Worcestershire and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.