Full-time Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant or a Semi Senior Accountant ready for the next step on the career ladder?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants in Warwick that values its employees? If so, this Senior Accountant role within this independent firm of accountants could be for you.
As an ACA or ACCA finalist, or qualified accountant, you will already have established yourself within a general accountancy practice and be looking to progress into a more senior role with added responsibility.
Ideal for a person looking to expand their knowledge and expertise, the primary duties of this role will be around supporting clients with general accountancy services.
In addition to being a technically competent accountant, you’ll also be a team player who can share experience and ideas with colleagues.
This role requires excellent communication, leadership, and advisory skills, essential to managing the team’s and the clients’ requirements.
As this accounting firm prides itself on high standards, you will be a driven individual that strives to deliver customer service excellence.
This Senior Accountant role is well suited to an ambitious and career-oriented individual. This established and growing firm in Warwick offers excellent progression opportunities for the right person.
Senior Accountant Job Purpose
- Manage and support a varied portfolio of clients, including owner-managed businesses, high net worth individuals, charities and SMEs.
- Accounts preparation for a varied client portfolio, including limited companies, sole traders LLPs and partnerships.
- Act as point of contact for clients, nurturing trust and long-term relationships.
- Work with the team (Partners, Managers and Accountants/Auditors) to ensure timely and compliant financial statements, management accounts, cash flow forecasts, and corporate and personal tax liabilities.
- Assist with on-site client audits.
- Work with colleagues to identify opportunities and leads to develop the firms’ portfolio of clients.
- Share your technical knowledge and experience with colleagues and foster a supportive environment.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This Senior Accountant role within a leading accountancy firm is based in Warwick.
The organisation has experienced ongoing growth and is looking to expand headcount further by adding to its already talented team of accountants.
This well-established company has an enviable client portfolio and an excellent reputation for employee wellbeing and support.
Providing a wide range of business services, including taxation, corporate finance and advisory, the culture of the business centres around hard work, success, recognition and fun.
It has a friendly and supportive team and is renowned for employing high-calibre accountants who are experts in their field. Providing an excellent work-life balance, this company offers an excellent environment where individuals can pursue their personal and career development ambitions.
Employee Benefits As A Senior Accountant
- Salary of £28,000 to £38,000.
- Comprehensive suite of additional employee benefits.
- Excellent facilities and working environment.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
Senior Accountant Job Requirements
- You’ll be an ACCA/ACA finalist or fully qualified and be committed to your continued professional development.
- You’ll have a demonstrable background and experience within an accountancy firm(s).
- You’ll strive to deliver customer excellence.
- You’ll be comfortable working directly with and meeting clients.
- You’ll have strong technical capabilities and possess excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll plan and prioritise workloads to meet timescales and deadlines.
- You’ll be a team player who can motivate and inspire others.
- You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You’ll have a can-do attitude and the ability to make things happen.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here