Full-time Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant seeking career progression or an established Senior Accountant seeking your next role with a progressive accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within accountancy as invaluable? If so, this Senior Accountant role within a supportive accountancy firm in Stoke-on-Trent could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA, ACA, or CA qualified or part-qualified with demonstrable experience working in an accountancy practice.
The role will focus on supporting and delivering general accountancy services to a broad portfolio of clients.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
As a team player, you’ll bring out the best in others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues.
- The role will focus on supporting and delivering general accountancy services.
- Provide accountancy services and advice to a varied portfolio of clients, including solicitors, construction and engineering companies.
- Year-end accounts preparation for limited companies, LLPs, partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax computations.
- Act as point of contact for clients, providing advice and support and nurturing trust and long-term relationships.
- Work with the team (Partners, Managers and Accountants/Auditors) to ensure timely and compliant financial statements, management accounts, cash flow forecasts, and corporate and personal tax liabilities.
- Attend and support client meetings as required.
- Work with colleagues to identify opportunities and leads to develop the firms’ portfolio of clients.
- Share your technical knowledge and experience with colleagues and foster a supportive environment.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This well-established accountancy practice has an enviable reputation for excellent service levels.
This business provides a broad range of accountancy services and supports various clients from individuals to £100m plus turnover corporate group companies.
Due to experiencing ongoing significant growth, this progressive business is now looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Senior Accountant position.
With a reputation for being an employer of choice, this firm is renowned for developing and promoting from within and is a firm that truly values its team members.
The Senior Accountant position within this friendly and inclusive business represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
- Salary £32,000 to £38,000.
- Flexible working.
- Study support.
- Long-service awards.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified or part-qualified.
- Demonstrable experience in an accountant position within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient in accountancy with excellent attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- An effective leader and team player.
- A commitment to personal development.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Senior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Stoke-on-Trent regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.