Full-time Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking to work with a firm that will value your expertise?
Are you a Junior Accountant looking to work for a firm of accountants that will provide learning programmes within a positive and supportive environment? If so, this leading accountancy practice in Shropshire could be for you.
AAT level 3 or above, you’ll already have experience within an accountancy practice and, ideally, be looking to develop your IT and cloud accounting skills and knowledge.
This role will focus on developing the cloud accounting solution for this business, ultimately becoming the cloud champion and go-to person for all things cloud accounting.
The role will suit someone who loves IT and is keen to become a specialist in the subject of cloud accounting.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically competent with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
You’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
- Support a varied client portfolio, including limited companies, sole traders and LLPs.
- Statutory accounts preparation.
- Develop the cloud accounting service offering for the business.
- Become the cloud accounting champion for the business.
- Be the go-to person for all cloud accounting issues and queries for colleagues and clients.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency utilising IT software and advancements for the firm and clients.
- Work closely with the senior management team, including supporting Partners with projects.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent, full-service accountancy practice offers all of the services expected of a modern and progressive firm.
Forward-thinking and employee-centric, this single office practice utilises the latest IT technology to operate an entirely paperless operation.
With an impressive and diverse client portfolio, this practice has an enviable reputation for providing cutting edge IT accounting solutions for its clients.
Excelling at customer service, this progressive and dynamic firm has identified the need to create this new role for a Semi Senior to help develop their cloud accounting solution.
Having not had someone in this role previously, this genuinely is a position that someone can make their own.
- £24,000 to £26,000 pa salary.
- Hybrid/Flexible working.
- Competitive annual leave allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Learning and development programmes with study support.
- Small and friendly team with a supportive and inclusive office culture.
- Regular company social activities.
- AAT level 3 or above.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an accountancy practice.
- An interest and bias toward IT software and development.
- Close attention to detail.
- Proactive, with a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality customer service.
- An inquisitive and questioning mind.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Semi Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Shropshire and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.