Full-time Forensic Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Senior or Forensic Accountant ready for the next step on the career ladder?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants in Preston that genuinely values its employees? If so, this Forensic Accountant role within this independent firm of accountants could be for you.
Providing investigative support on a wide range of personal and professional negligence and criminal matters, the role of Forensic Accountant will play a crucial part in the firms’ Forensic service offering.
As an ACA, ACCA, CA or CTA qualified accountant, you will already have established yourself within a general accountancy practice and be able to demonstrate some experience of working in a specialist area such as forensic or tax accounting.
Ideal for a person looking to expand their knowledge and expertise, the primary duties of this role will be around supporting clients with specialist accountancy and taxation investigations.
In addition to being a technically competent accountant, you’ll also be a team player who can share experience and ideas with colleagues.
This role requires excellent communication, leadership, and advisory skills, essential to supporting the clients’ requirements.
As this accounting firm prides itself on high standards, you will be a driven individual that strives to deliver customer service excellence.
This Forensic Accountant role is well suited to an ambitious and career-oriented individual. This established and growing firm in Preston offers excellent progression opportunities for the right person.
Forensic Accountant Job Purpose
- Manage and support a varied portfolio of clients with cases of fraud, matrimonial agreements, commercial litigation and professional negligence.
- Contribute to expert reports in support of court cases.
- Act as point of contact for clients, providing advice and support and nurturing trust and long-term relationships.
- Work with colleagues (Partners and Managers) to ensure timely and compliant submission of reports and information.
- Support clients and Partners with tax advisory work and queries as required.
- Attend and support client meetings as required.
- Work with the Partners and colleagues to identify opportunities and develop and promote the firms’ forensic service offering.
- Share your technical knowledge and experience with colleagues and foster a supportive environment.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This Forensic Accountant role within a leading, independent accountancy firm is based in Preston.
Due to experiencing significant year on year growth, this progressive business is looking to strengthen its forensic team by appointing this Forensic Accountant position.
With an impressive portfolio of clients situated across the greater Northwest region, this position within this forward-thinking and well-respected firm represents an excellent opportunity.
This exciting and supportive organisation truly values its team members and are widely recognised as an employer of choice.
Employee Benefits As A Forensic Accountant
- Salary of £70,000 to £85,000.
- A comprehensive suite of additional employee benefits.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
Forensic Accountant Job Requirements
- ACCA/ACA/CA/CTA qualified and committed to your continued professional development.
- Demonstrable background and experience within an accountancy firm(s).
- Good technical knowledge of taxation.
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence.
- Comfortable working directly with and meeting clients.
- Strong technical capability
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An investigative mind.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads to meet timescales and deadlines.
- Team player who can motivate and inspire others.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to make things happen.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.