Full-time Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking to work with a firm that will value your expertise and support your career progression?
Are you a Trainee Accountant looking to work for a firm of accountants that will provide learning programmes within a positive and supportive environment? If so, this Semi Senior role within this Top 50 accountancy practice in Preston could be for you.
Studying towards your ACA, ACCA or CA qualification, you’ll ideally have at least two years of experience within an accountancy practice.
This role will focus on delivering a range of accountancy services for various clients and will suit someone with the ambition to develop their career in accountancy.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically competent with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to promptly see projects through to completion.
- Support a varied client portfolio.
- Statutory accounts preparation.
- Preparation of income and expenditure accounts for clients as required.
- Bookkeeping and organisation of accounting records.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Provide excellent service to clients by supporting and answering queries.
- Complete regular payroll schedules and payments for a number of clients.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This Top 50 national firm is a recognised and reputable practice looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Semi Senior position.
With Multiple Partners and offices, this is an established full-service accountancy practice that is exceptionally well respected and recognised as an employer of choice.
This progressive business always aims to exploit the benefits of new technologies and operates a fully paperless operation. It has an enviable and diverse portfolio of clients and is committed to improvement and providing the highest service levels.
Exceptionally supportive, this business is Investors in People accredited and encourages development and progress for all employees. Team members are regularly recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
This Semi Senior position within this well-respected business represents an excellent opportunity for career progression with an established firm that genuinely values its team members.
- Salary £25,000 to £32,000.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Incremental annual leave increases.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private medical scheme.
- Life assurance cover.
- Employee learning & development programmes.
- Employee wellbeing initiatives.
- Regular company socials and activities.
- Employee recognition schemes and initiatives.
- Studying towards an ACA, ACCA or CA qualification.
- A minimum of two years of experience within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality customer service.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Semi Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Preston and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.