Full-time Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant seeking career progression or an established Senior Accountant seeking your next role with a progressive accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within accountancy as invaluable? If so, this Senior Accountant role within a multi-office, regional accountancy firm in Oldham could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA, ACA, or qualified by experience with a demonstrable amount of time working in an accountancy practice.
The role will focus on supporting and delivering general accountancy services and business advice to a diverse and impressive portfolio of large corporations, SMEs, professional practices, and personal clients (high-net-worth individuals) where you’ll report directly to the Partner.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong, be able to embrace technology, have close attention to detail, and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
As a team player, you’ll bring out the best in others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues.
- The role will focus on supporting and delivering general accountancy services and business advice.
- Provide accountancy services and advice to a diverse and impressive portfolio of businesses and personal clients.
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax computations.
- Act as point of contact for clients, providing advice and support and nurturing trust and long-term relationships.
- Review team members’ work to ensure customer service excellence.
- Work with the team to ensure timely and compliant completion of accountancy services.
- Attend and support client meetings as required.
- Work with colleagues to identify opportunities and leads to develop the firms’ portfolio of clients.
- Share your technical knowledge and experience with colleagues and foster a supportive environment.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Utilise and capitalise on the efficiencies and insight gained from the latest IT solutions.
- Assist and lead ad-hoc projects with team members.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
As a progressive accountancy practice with a first-class reputation, this personal and friendly firm is adept at providing business advice — taking time to understand each client.
This business advisory firm provides a broad range of accountancy services and supports a diverse and impressive portfolio of businesses.
A certified Investor in People firm, this practice supports and rewards team members.
Due to experiencing ongoing significant growth, this multi-office, regional firm is now looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Senior Accountant position.
- Salary £35,000 to £50,000.
- Plus benefits and an early finish on a Friday.
- ACA, ACCA or qualified by experience.
- Demonstrable experience in an accountant position within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient in accountancy with excellent attention to detail.
- Adept at using accountancy software and embraces new technologies.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- An effective leader and team player.
- A commitment to personal development.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Senior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Oldham regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.