Full-time Semi Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Semi Senior Accountant or someone seeking your next career step with an established and growing firm of accountants?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that values its employees and provides flexible working? If so, this Semi Senior role within a progressive accountancy firm in Northampton could be for you.
Studying towards, or ACA or ACCA qualified, you’ll have worked within an accountancy firm for at least three years and be passionate about using your accounting skills to help clients.
Due to ongoing and regular client interaction, you’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with excellent attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
Reporting directly to the Partners, you’ll be responsible for a small team working together to ensure that the client has a seamless experience.
This role represents an exciting opportunity for progression for any ambitious, career-oriented accountant.
- Advising a portfolio of clients, including sole traders, limited companies, partnerships and charities.
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements.
- Preparing and calculating tax computations (personal and corporation).
- Processing client records.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- VAT returns, ensuring accuracy and timely submission.
- The first point of contact for your clients’ questions regarding their accounts.
- Managing and developing a small team.
- Reviewing and checking junior team members work.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This established, forward-thinking firm of accountants has grown steadily over the years and is now looking for more talented accountants to join their flourishing business.
They have a hard-working but fun culture and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
Employee Benefits As A Semi Senior Accountant
- Salary of £25,000 to £32,000.
- Training and support for ACCA studies.
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- Flexible working.
- Studying towards, or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Three years of experience with an accountancy firm.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- Adept and comfortable calculating tax computations.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- A team player that fosters an inclusive environment.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.