Full-time Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant or a Semi Senior Accountant ready for the next step on the career ladder?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants in Manchester that values its employees? If so, this Senior Accountant role within this independent firm of accountants could be for you.
As an ACA or ACCA-qualified accountant, you will already have established yourself within a general accountancy practice and be looking to progress into a more senior role with added responsibility.
Ideal for a person looking to expand their knowledge and expertise, the primary duties of this role will be around supporting clients with general accountancy services.
In addition to being a technically competent accountant, you’ll also be a team player who can share experience and ideas with colleagues.
This role requires excellent communication, leadership, and advisory skills, essential to managing the team’s and the client’s requirements.
As this accounting firm prides itself on high standards, you will be a driven individual that strives to deliver customer service excellence.
This Senior Accountant role is well suited to an ambitious and career-oriented individual. This established and growing firm in Manchester offers excellent progression opportunities for the right person.
Senior Accountant Job Purpose
- Provide advisory services to a varied client portfolio, including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- Act as point of contact for a portfolio of clients, nurturing trust and long-term relationships.
- Work with the team (Partners, Managers and Accountants/Auditors) to ensure timely and compliant financial statements, management accounts, cash flow forecasts, and corporate and personal tax liabilities.
- Work with colleagues to identify opportunities and leads to develop the firms’ portfolio of clients.
- Share your technical knowledge and experience with colleagues and foster a supportive environment.
- Review the work from, support, and mentor junior colleagues, ensuring that company standards are maintained.
- Work closely with the Partners to drive growth for the firm.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This Senior Accountant role within a leading, multi-office, multi-partner firm is based in Manchester.
The organisation has experienced ongoing growth and is looking to expand headcount further by adding to its already talented team of accountants.
This reputable company is renowned for attracting ex-Big 4 employees and has a progressive and forward-thinking approach.
The culture of the business centres around hard work, success, recognition and fun. It promotes entrepreneurial thinking and has an enviable reputation for its business advisory capability.
With an established and varied client portfolio, this business is very well respected and prides itself on providing technical proficiency and customer service excellence.
The working environment is excellent, with a friendly and supportive team. The company offers personal and career development support, with excellent progression opportunities.
Employee Benefits As A Senior Accountant
- Salary of £38,000 to £45,000.
- Competitive holiday allowance with additional Christmas and birthday leave.
- Holiday purchase scheme.
- Flexible working policy.
- Health, critical illness and death-in-service schemes.
- Company pension scheme.
- Excellent facilities and working environment.
- Complimentary employee refreshments.
- Regular sponsored socials and events.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
Senior Accountant Job Requirements
- You’ll be ACCA/ACA qualified and be committed to your continued professional development.
- You’ll have a demonstrable background and experience within an accountancy firm(s).
- You’ll strive to deliver customer excellence.
- You’ll be comfortable working directly with and meeting clients.
- You’ll have strong technical capabilities and possess excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll plan and prioritise workloads to meet timescales and deadlines.
- You’ll be a team player who can motivate and inspire others.
- You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You’ll act as the go-to person concerning all accounts preparation and issues.
- You’ll have a can-do attitude and the ability to make things happen.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.