Full-time Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking to work with a firm that will value your expertise?
Are you a Junior Accountant looking to work for a firm of accountants that will provide learning programmes within a positive and supportive environment? If so, this leading accountancy practice in Manchester could be for you.
Studying towards or ACA, ACCA, or CA qualified, you’ll already have experience within an accountancy practice.
This role will focus on delivering a range of accountancy services for various clients. It will suit someone that can hit the ground running, be a team player, and has an excellent working knowledge of accounts preparation.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically competent with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
- Support a varied client portfolio, including limited companies, sole traders and LLPs.
- Statutory accounts preparation.
- Preparation of income and expenditure accounts for clients as required.
- Bookkeeping and organisation of accounting records.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Preparation and submission of personal and corporate tax returns.
- Provide excellent service to clients by supporting and answering queries.
- Providing work to junior team members and reviewing once completed.
- Work closely with the senior management team, including supporting Partners with projects.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This single-office, independent accountancy practice is one of the fastest-growing firms in the UK.
A full-service accountancy practice, this dynamic firm provides all of the services expected of a modern firm.
With an impressive and diverse client portfolio, this firm of accountants has an enviable reputation for excellence and customer service.
This progressive organisation has experienced significant year-on-year growth and is therefore looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Semi Senior position.
Renowned for developing and promoting from within, this organisation promotes a healthy work/life balance and has several healthcare and well-being schemes in place to support its employees.
The Semi Senior position within this fast-paced and productive firm represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
- £24,000 to £35,000.
- Positive culture.
- Learning & development programmes.
- Well-being schemes.
- Hybrid working.
- Birthday off work.
- Generous holiday entitlement (increased leave with length of service).
- Company social activities.
- Healthcare programmes.
- Death-in-service scheme.
- Studying towards ACA/CA/ACCA or qualified.
- A minimum of two years of experience within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- Proactive, with a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality customer service.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Semi Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Manchester and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.