Full-time Corporate Tax Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Corporate Tax professional seeking your next career step, to assist in the leading of the corporate finance offering, for a successful and progressive multi office accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for an established and reputable firm of accountants that will value your corporate taxation experience and technical proficiency? If so, this Corporate Tax Senior role within a reputable and supportive accountancy firm in London could be for you.
ACA, ACCA, CA or CTA qualified, you’ll need to have extensive experience in corporate tax and a proven track record of performing for a firm and its clients.
You’ll need to be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and has a demonstrable record of nurturing and developing both yourself and your team.
You’ll need to be technically strong while driving customer service excellence, which requires excellent communication skills.
This established and growing firm in London offers a supportive environment that provides excellent benefits for the right person.
- Reporting to the Partners and Senior Tax Manager.
- Assist in the leading and advising clients on all elements of corporate taxation as required.
- Act as point of contact and expertise for clients concerning corporate tax queries and advice.
- Support clients with advice on the corporate tax implications of business sales, mergers and acquisitions, business re-structures, business expansions etc.
- Advise clients on tax planning, tax efficiency and taxation schemes.
- Assist in the leading and management of the corporate tax team, ensuring workload is distributed efficiently and schedules and deadlines are met.
- Develop and mentor the corporate tax team ensuring skill and knowledge levels are at the required standard to meet client and company standards.
- Contribute to the firm’s revenue by networking, building relationships, retaining, and growing clients through opportunity development and efficiency identification.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This leading regional accountancy firm is highly regarded and is looking to strengthen its corporate taxation team by appointment of this Corporate Tax Senior position.
As Corporate Tax Senior, you’ll help lead and grow the corporate taxation offering for this reputable and well-established business.
This progressive, multi-office business has a great culture that recognises and rewards its peoples’ commitment, hard work, and success.
They have an ambitious and driven team providing a full range of accountancy, business services, and advice to an enviable client portfolio.
Utilising the latest technology, this business prides itself on its efficiency and paperless culture. This firm continually strives to evolve, improve and share opportunities for progress and development with its clients.
Recognised as an employer of choice, this strategic position within this established business represents an excellent and desirable opportunity for any ambitious corporate tax professional.
- £50,000 – £60,000 per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- Study support and funding.
- Employee training, learning and development programmes.
- Clear path for career progression.
- Regular company social activities.
- ACA, ACCA, CA or CTA qualified.
- An experienced Corporate Tax professional with a proven track record of assisting in the leading a Corporate Tax service offering.
- Experience working with a wide variety of industries and clients of varying turnover sizes.
- Previous experience in a busy corporate tax team.
- A proven leader who can inspire and motivate others.
- Technically strong with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- A credible professional who inspires confidence.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Corporate Taxation jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new audit jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.