Part-time Bookkeeper Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper seeking a flexible, part-time role with a forward-thinking and supportive company?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants in Leicester that values its employees? If so, this part-time Bookkeeper role within this well-respected firm of accountants could be for you.
With demonstrable accountancy and bookkeeping experience, you will have a minimum of twelve months of experience within a general accountancy practice and be looking to establish your position in a progressive and supportive organisation.
Ideal for a person with a bookkeeping and accountancy background, this role covers various duties, including bookkeeping, payroll, VAT returns and accounts preparation.
In addition to your basic accountancy competence, you will ideally have utilised some cloud-based bookkeeping software previously.
As this accounting firm prides itself on high standards, you will be a driven individual that strives to deliver customer service excellence.
This role requires excellent communication and teamwork; however, the role will also require someone comfortable working under their own initiative.
This Bookkeeper role is well suited to someone looking to work as part of a team, ensuring that clients get a compliant, accurate and consistently high level of service.
With the potential to grow into a full-time position, this established and growing firm in Leicester offers excellent opportunities for the right person.
Bookkeeper Job Purpose
- You’ll support a portfolio of clients with general accounting duties.
- You’ll complete monthly bookkeeping tasks in line with your client’s requirements.
- You’ll support the preparation of accounts and financial statements.
- You’ll calculate and complete VAT returns in readiness for checking and submission.
- You’ll support regular payrolls for clients in line with pay schedules and deadlines.
- You’ll support your team and other colleagues with query resolution as required.
- You’ll continually strive for customer service excellence.
- You’ll develop and nurture strong relationships with clients, being a point of contact for queries and questions.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This reputable and independent firm of accountants is based in Leicester.
This forward-thinking and progressive organisation has experienced ongoing growth and is looking to expand headcount further by adding to its already talented team of accountants.
The culture of the business centres around hard work, success, recognition and fun. It has a well-established and varied client portfolio and dedicates itself to providing technical proficiency and customer service excellence.
The working environment is friendly and supportive. The company offers personal and career development support, with excellent progression opportunities.
Employee Benefits As A Part-time Bookkeeper
- Salary of £23,000, pro-rata.
- Excellent suite of employee benefits.
- Flexible working policy.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
Part-time Bookkeeper Job Requirements
- You’ll ideally be studying towards or AAT qualified.
- You’ll have a minimum of twelve months of experience within an accountancy firm(s).
- You’ll have experience of using cloud-based bookkeeping software.
- You’ll strive to deliver customer excellence.
- You’ll be comfortable working independently or as part of a team.
- You’ll have strong technical capabilities and possess excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll plan and prioritise workloads to meet timescales and deadlines.
- You’ll be a team player.
- You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You’ll have a can-do attitude and the ability to make things happen.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.