Full-time Junior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an ambitious Junior Accountant looking to progress your career in accountancy with a multi-award winning firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will value your hard work and support your study? If so, this Junior Accountant role within a multi-office, national accountancy firm in Leamington Spa could be for you.
You’ll have excellent academic grades, be studying towards your AAT, and have at least one year of experience within an accountancy practice — you’ll also have the drive and ambition to continue your personal and professional development.
The role will focus on supporting and delivering general accountancy services to a broad portfolio of clients.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need excellent attention to detail and basic knowledge of accountancy principles. Numerical accuracy is essential, along with an investigative mind and a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
You’ll need to be a self-starter who is motivated to promptly see work and projects through to completion.
As a team player, you’ll work well with others and confidently communicate challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues.
- The role will focus on supporting and delivering general accountancy services.
- Provide accountancy services and support to various clients, including limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships.
- Assist with the preparation of accounts and tax calculations and returns.
- Support your team and other colleagues with query resolution as required.
- Continually strive for customer service excellence.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with clients, being a point of contact for queries and questions when required.
- Embrace the learning and development opportunities available from mentors and learning programmes.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-office, national accountancy practice is proud of its employee-centric approach — they have an excellent culture where improvement is sought for both clients and team members.
As a full-service, modern accountancy practice, this firm is adept at providing business advice and has won many awards.
This business advisory firm provides a broad range of accountancy services and supports limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships.
Due to experiencing ongoing significant growth, this progressive business is now looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Junior Accountant position.
You’ll be part of an honest and respectable team with a positive culture. Team members are valued at this firm and provided with all they need to succeed.
- Salary £18,000 to £20,000.
- Benefits and study package.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
- Be studying for an AAT qualification.
- Have 12 months of experience within an accountancy practice.
- Excellent academic grades.
- Ambitious and career-orientated.
- A general understanding of accounting principles.
- Good numerical proficiency.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An investigative mindset.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A team player.
- A commitment to personal development.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Junior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Leamington Spa regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.