Full-time Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking to work with a firm that will value your expertise and has a brilliant reputation?
Are you a Junior Accountant looking to work for a firm of accountants that will provide learning programmes within a positive and supportive environment? If so, this leading accountancy practice in Kent could be for you.
ACA, ACCA, or CA qualified, you’ll already have experience working within an accountancy practice.
This role will focus on delivering a range of accountancy services for various clients. It will suit someone that can hit the ground running, be a team player, and has an excellent working knowledge of accounts preparation for small to medium-sized businesses (SMB).
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically competent with close attention to detail. You’ll be a problem-solver with a can-do attitude, and you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
- Support a varied client portfolio.
- Statutory accounts preparation.
- Preparation of income and expenditure accounts for clients as required.
- Bookkeeping and organisation of accounting records.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Preparation and submission of personal and corporate tax returns.
- Provide excellent service to clients by supporting and answering queries.
- Work closely with the senior management team, including supporting Partners with projects.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This Semi Senior Accountant role within a leading, independent accountancy firm is based in Kent.
Looking to expand headcount further by adding to its already talented team of accountants, this well-established firm has an outstanding reputation with its established and diverse client portfolio.
Providing a wide range of business services, including taxation and advisory, this organisation has a dynamic culture centred around a commitment to the success of its employees and clients.
It has a forward-thinking and proactive team guided by a small team of Partners and is renowned for employing high-calibre accountants who are experts in their field.
Providing an excellent work-life balance, this company is a platinum-based training provider that offers an industry-leading and supportive environment where individuals can pursue their personal and career development ambitions.
- £26,000 to £36,000.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private healthcare scheme.
- Learning and development programmes with platinum standard training.
- Employee wellbeing scheme.
- Regular company social events and activities.
- Professional, inclusive and supportive environment.
- ACA/CA or ACCA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience of working within an accountancy practice.
- Competent at producing accounts files for SMBs.
- Competent at preparing personal and corporate tax computations.
- Excellent bookkeeping knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrable experience in preparing VAT returns for submission.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- Proactive, with a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality customer service.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Semi Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Kent and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.