Full-time Client Manager Job Vacancy
Are you a positive and solution-focussed Accountant that is adept at building relationships? Perhaps you’re an experienced Client Manager with an excellent track record?
Are you seeking a multi-office, regional firm of accountants that will reward and understand the value of your role as a Client Manager and support your personal development?
If so, this Client Manager role within a supportive and modern accountancy firm in Marlow could be for you.
As an ACA, CA or ACCA-qualified Client Manager, you will need to demonstrate your success at building effective relationships with clients and team members, as this role forms an integral part of the firm.
You’ll have experience working within accountancy practices with your own portfolio of clients and have honed your technical and advisory accountancy expertise across a range of business types and sizes.
As the go-to person for clients, you’ll have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, possess excellent attention to detail, and most importantly, you’ll seek excellence in service delivery.
You will have previous experience managing people, leading teams and fostering a supportive culture that encourages and celebrates everyone’s hard work and dedication.
This established firm in Buckinghamshire offers a supportive working environment and a clear path for career progression for the right person.
- You’ll be the go-to for clients, regularly attending meetings and aiming to deliver customer service excellence for an impressive and diverse client base.
- You’ll manage your own client portfolio.
- You’ll be involved in or support a full-service accountancy offering.
- Liaise with external bodies and assist clients with queries promptly.
- You’ll utilise the knowledge and support of colleagues within the business to assist clients in the effective use of accounting software packages.
- You’ll work closely with clients advising on wide-ranging, general accountancy issues.
- Manage and mentor a small team — reviewing work undertaken by more junior members — championing customer service excellence.
- Business development: proactively investigate and identify opportunities for the firm and clients and be confident in presenting and discussing them at Partner level.
- Working closely with Partners and assisting as required.
- Represent the firm at business and networking events, developing contacts and relationships with new and prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-office, regional accountancy practice is an employer of choice with an impressive and diverse client portfolio.
This growing, full-service accountancy firm now requires a Client Manager to further support the business.
This modern firm rewards and values team members and supports personal development.
- Salary of £50,000 to £55,000.
- Remote working for part of the week
- A comprehensive suite of additional employee benefits.
- Good career progression options.
- Professional development support and assistance.
- ACA, CA or ACCA qualified.
- A positive and solution focussed approach.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Proven advisory experience and skills.
- A proven track record within an independent accountancy practice.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and managing client relationships.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- Proven experience in managing teams and individuals.
- Motivated with high standards and a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Comfortable working to deadlines and able to manage own workload effectively.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Audit & Accounts jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new audit jobs and accountancy jobs in Buckinghamshire regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.