Partner Job Vacancy
This truly exciting opportunity is for a Partner to join this progressive accountancy firm. This is a key role in the practice and there will also be a clearly defined career route for the successful individual to progress to Equity Partner.
What are we looking for? You should be ACA, ACCA or CA qualified, as well as able to demonstrate significant experience and a proven track record of managing and developing a diverse client portfolio.
This role is suited to a real go-getter and someone who can make things happen, with a proactive approach. Our client is also looking for an individual who is highly motivated and driven, with the skills to be able to lead and inspire their teams.
- A strategic role that is commercially and business focused, and able to support further business growth.
- Responsible for leading and managing a team, as well as career development and personal development of staff.
- Management and development of a varied client portfolio within a range of sectors.
- Develop and nurture relationships with both staff and clients alike.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Support senior leaders with projects, as and when required.
About The Employer
This Partner job within an accountancy firm, with a forward-thinking client and employee centric approach, is based in their Hertfordshire office.
They strive to build on their enviable reputation for providing excellent advice and first-class service to business and personal clients alike. They have many clients in the local community and service businesses, small and large, across many sectors – including, property investment and development, hospitality, PR, retail etc.
As well as general accountancy, audit and tax skills, they also have individual specialist skills which enable them to provide clients with an excellent service, as and when required. With a wealth of experience, this client prides themselves on delivering an unparalleled service, whatever their size or sector.
What’s On Offer
- £80,000 to £120,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- A defined career route to Equity Partnership
- Bonus scheme
- Free parking
- Plenty of other benefits
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified
- Proven track record and experience gained from within an accountancy firm
- Excellent analytical skills and close attention to detail
- Leadership qualities and the ability to coach and mentor staff
- Able to work autonomously
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a senior leadership team
- Proactive approach to work
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Partner jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.