Full-time Accountancy Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you an ambitious and career-driven Senior Manager or Partner Designate seeking a direct route to a salaried Partnership?
Are you looking to work for a multi-office, national firm that will value your leadership skills and reward you with hybrid working, shares, and an enviable benefits package?
If your current role isn’t meeting your ambitions or delivering on a career promise, this progressive accountancy practice in Harrogate could be for you.
A highly motivated individual with an ACCA, ACA, or CA qualification, you’ll excel within a business advisory capacity for accountancy, taxation, and audit matters.
With a proven track record of leadership in an accountancy practice, you’ll be passionate about driving and developing businesses forward. You’ll have an entrepreneurial instinct with demonstrable experience of evolving successful and profitable departments or business units.
You’ll be an adept relationship builder with excellent communication skills. You will need to demonstrate a history of developing new and established clients and revenue streams.
An inspirational leader and motivator, you’ll be able to identify and nurture talent. This role will include mentoring and developing colleagues.
- Manage an impressive and diverse client portfolio.
- Wide range of clients covering an exciting array of industries and entities.
- Provide a range of business advisory and full-service accountancy and audit services to a client portfolio.
- Assist in the strategic planning and delivery of business services.
- Ensure the high-quality provision of accounting, audit and advisory services.
- Development and growth of new clients and opportunities.
- Oversee and support projects and initiatives as necessary.
- Department management and staff development ensuring employee performance and delivery.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-office, national accountancy practice in Harrogate is looking to add a high-calibre Partner Designate to support their growing team.
With an enviable and diverse portfolio of clients, this friendly firm of accountants is renowned for nurturing and developing its employees and encourages a work/life balance — offering hybrid working.
- £80,000 to £90,000.
- An enviable suite of benefits (life assurance, pension, generous holiday that increases with service, company shares, and much more).
- Hybrid working.
- ACA/CA/ACCA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience of evolving successful and profitable departments or business units.
- Demonstrable history of career progression in an accountancy practice.
- A proven track record of developing new and profitable revenue streams.
- Technically proficient in all areas of accountancy, audit and taxation.
- An entrepreneurial, can-do attitude to identifying and exploiting business opportunities.
- An experienced Team Leader who leads by example and inspires others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Audit & Accounts jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new audit jobs and accountancy jobs in Harrogate regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.