Full-time Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking to work with a firm that will value your expertise and support your career progression?
Are you a Trainee Accountant looking to work for a firm of accountants that will provide learning programmes within a positive and supportive environment? If so, this Semi Senior role within this multi-office accountancy practice in Guildford could be for you.
You’ll be studying towards your ACA, ACCA or CA qualification or even newly qualified, ideally with at least two years of experience within an accountancy practice.
This role will focus on delivering a range of accountancy services for various clients and will suit someone with the ambition to develop their career in accountancy.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically competent with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
- Support a varied client portfolio.
- Statutory accounts preparation.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts.
- Prepare and calculate personal and corporate tax computations.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Provide support on client audits as required.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that clients receive the best service and support level.
- Provide excellent service to clients by supporting and answering queries.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-office, independent accountancy practice in Guildford has ambitious growth plans and is looking to strengthen its talented team.
This multi-partner firm prides itself on a positive working environment and provides a range of accountancy and business services, including audit, tax, advisory and corporate finance.
From tailored learning programmes and corporate and social responsibility activities to employee volunteering days and regular social activities, this forward-thinking firm is recognised as an employer of choice.
With an excellent reputation and varied international client portfolio, this Semi Senior role represents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and career-oriented accountant.
- Salary £26,000 to £32,000.
- An enviable benefits package.
- Excellent company culture.
- Learning and development programmes.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Employee CSR and charity schemes.
- Volunteering days.
- ACA/ACCA/CA part, or fully qualified.
- A minimum of two years of experience within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality customer service.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Semi Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Guildford regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.