Part-time Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant seeking a part-time role that suits your circumstances or ambitions?
Are you an established and experienced Accountant looking to reduce your working hours to find a more suitable work/life balance with a modern, forward-thinking accountancy firm that will view your technical proficiency within accountancy as invaluable?
If so, this part-time Senior Accountant role within an established, multi-office accountancy firm in Coventry could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA, ACA, or CA qualified with demonstrable experience working in an accountancy practice.
The role will focus on supporting and delivering general accountancy services and business advice to a diverse and impressive portfolio of clients.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong, have close attention to detail, and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
You’ll also be a self-starter who can work with limited supervision and is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
As a team player, you’ll bring out the best in others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues.
- The role will focus on supporting and delivering general accountancy services and business advice.
- Provide accountancy services and advice to a diverse and impressive portfolio of clients, including SMEs, owner-managed businesses and high-net-worth individuals.
- Preparation of statutory annual accounts.
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax computations.
- Review and approval of expenses claims.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Act as point of contact for clients, providing advice and support and nurturing trust and long-term relationships.
- Work with the team to ensure timely and compliant completion of accountancy services.
- Work with colleagues to identify opportunities and leads to develop the firms’ portfolio of clients.
- Share your technical knowledge and experience with colleagues and foster a supportive environment.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This well-established and forward-thinking business specialise in providing general accountancy services to the freelancer and contracting industries.
With an impressive portfolio of clients, this accountancy firm combines unrivalled industry experience with cutting-edge IT systems to deliver high quality, competitively priced accountancy solutions.
With strong core values and a friendly and supportive team, this organisation has its employees interests at the heart of everything it does.
As a result of its excellent customer service and success, this multi-office organisation has experienced significant growth and is looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this part-time Senior Accountant position.
- Salary £25,000 to £33,000 pro-rata.
- Pension scheme.
- Competitive annual allowance.
- Learning and development programmes.
- Employee wellbeing schemes.
- Regular company social activities.
- Positive and friendly culture.
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience in an Accountant position within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient in accountancy with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Adept at using accountancy software and embraces new technologies.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Senior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Coventry and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.