Full-time Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking to work with a firm that will value your expertise?
Are you a Junior Accountant looking to work for a firm of accountants that will provide learning programmes within a positive and supportive environment? If so, this leading accountancy practice in Cheshire could be for you.
Studying towards your ACA or ACCA qualification or already qualified, you’ll ideally have at least two years of experience within an accountancy practice.
This role will focus on delivering a range of accountancy services for various clients and will suit someone that can hit the ground running, be a team player, and has a good working knowledge of accounts preparation.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically competent with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to promptly see projects through to completion.
- Support a varied client portfolio with turnovers of up to £10m.
- Statutory accounts preparation.
- Preparation of income and expenditure accounts for clients as required.
- Bookkeeping and organisation of accounting records.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Provide excellent service to clients by supporting and answering queries.
- Providing work to junior team members and reviewing once completed.
- Work closely with the senior management team, including supporting Partners with projects.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This well-established accountancy firm is a recognised and reputable practice looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Semi Senior position.
With multiple partners and offices, this is an established full-service accountancy practice that is exceptionally well respected.
This forward-thinking business has a diverse portfolio of clients and has strong core values at the heart of everything they do.
Exceptionally supportive, this business encourages personal and professional development and provides a modern hybrid/flexible working environment.
- Salary £26,000 to £38,000.
- Positive, friendly culture.
- Learning & development programmes –- study support provided.
- Hybrid/flexible working.
- Generous annual leave.
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA or qualified.
- A minimum of two years of experience within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality customer service.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Semi Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Cheshire and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.