Full-time Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant ready for the next step on the career ladder?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants in Bolton that values its employees? If so, this Senior Accountant role within this independent, multi-partner firm of accountants could be for you.
As an ACA or ACCA-qualified accountant, you will already have established yourself within a general accountancy practice and be looking to progress into a more senior role with added responsibility.
This established firm has an enviable and high-calibre client portfolio across Greater Manchester and Lancashire. Ideal for a person looking to expand their knowledge of general accountancy services, this role covers a diverse client portfolio covering a multitude of industries as well as high-net-worth individuals and not-for-profit organisations.
In addition to being a technically competent accountant, you’ll also be a team player who can share experience and ideas with colleagues.
As this accounting firm prides itself on high standards, you will be a driven individual that strives to deliver customer service excellence.
This role requires excellent communication and advisory skills, which are essential to translate financial data for the benefit of the firm’s clients’ — you’ll become an extension of their business.
This Senior Accountant role is well suited to an ambitious and career-oriented individual. This established and growing firm in Bolton offers excellent progression opportunities for the right person.
Senior Accountant Job Purpose
- You’ll manage a portfolio of clients — nurturing long term relationships.
- You’ll prepare financial statements, management accounts and cash flow forecasts for a varied client base.
- You’ll calculate corporation tax and personal tax liabilities and advise on tax planning with support from the tax team.
- You’ll work with colleagues to identify opportunities and leads to develop the firms’ portfolio of clients.
- You’ll share your technical knowledge and experience with colleagues and foster a supportive environment.
- You’ll review the work from, support, and mentor junior colleagues, ensuring that company standards are maintained.
- You’ll work closely with the Partners to drive growth for the firm.
- You will strive for customer service excellence.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This reputable and established firm of accountants is based in Bolton.
The organisation has experienced ongoing growth and is looking to expand headcount further by adding to its already talented team of accountants.
The culture of the business centres around hard work, success, recognition and fun. It has a well-established and varied client portfolio and dedicates itself to providing technical proficiency and customer service excellence.
The working environment is friendly and supportive. The company offers personal and career development support, with excellent progression opportunities.
Employee Benefits As A Senior Accountant
- Salary of £45,000 to £50,000.
- Competitive holiday and benefits package.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
Senior Accountant Job Requirements
- You’ll be ACCA/ACA qualified and be committed to your continued professional development.
- You’ll have a minimum of two years of experience within an accountancy firm(s).
- You’ll strive to deliver customer excellence.
- You’ll be comfortable working directly with and meeting clients.
- You’ll have strong technical capabilities and possess excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll plan and prioritise workloads to meet timescales and deadlines.
- You’ll be a team player who can motivate and inspire others.
- You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You’ll act as the go-to person concerning all accounts preparation.
- You’ll have a can-do attitude and the ability to make things happen.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.