Full-time Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant or a Semi Senior Accountant ready for the next step on the career ladder?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants in Blackpool that genuinely values its employees? If so, this Senior Accountant role within this independent firm of accountants could be for you.
As an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant, you will already have established yourself within a general accountancy practice and be looking to progress into a more senior role with added responsibility.
Ideal for a person looking to expand their knowledge and expertise, especially in taxation, the primary duties of this role will be around supporting clients with general accountancy services.
In addition to being a technically competent accountant, you’ll also be a team player who can share experience and ideas with colleagues.
This role requires excellent communication, leadership, and advisory skills, essential to managing the team’s and the clients’ requirements.
As this accounting firm prides itself on high standards, you will be a driven individual that strives to deliver customer service excellence.
This Senior Accountant role is well suited to an ambitious and career-oriented individual. This established and growing firm in Blackpool offers excellent progression opportunities for the right person.
Senior Accountant Job Purpose
- Manage and support a varied portfolio of clients, including limited companies, partnerships, LLPs and sole traders.
- Year-end accounts preparation for a varied portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax computations.
- Act as point of contact for clients, providing advice and support and nurturing trust and long-term relationships.
- Work with the team (Partners, Managers and Accountants/Auditors) to ensure timely and compliant financial statements, management accounts, cash flow forecasts, and corporate and personal tax liabilities.
- Support Partners with tax advisory work as required.
- Attend and support client meetings as required.
- Work with colleagues to identify opportunities and leads to develop the firms’ portfolio of clients.
- Share your technical knowledge and experience with colleagues and foster a supportive environment.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This Senior Accountant role within a leading, independent accountancy firm is based in Blackpool.
Looking to expand headcount further by adding to its already talented team of accountants, this well-established, multi-office company has an enviable client portfolio and an excellent reputation for employee wellbeing and support.
Providing a wide range of business services, including taxation and advisory, this organisation has a great culture centred around hard work, success, recognition and fun.
It has a friendly and supportive team and is renowned for employing high-calibre accountants who are experts in their field.
Providing an excellent work-life balance, this company offers an excellent environment where individuals can pursue their personal and career development ambitions.
Employee Benefits As A Senior Accountant
- Salary of £28,000 to £38,000.
- A comprehensive suite of additional employee benefits.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
Senior Accountant Job Requirements
- ACCA/ACA qualified and committed to your continued professional development.
- Demonstrable background and experience within an accountancy firm(s).
- Good technical knowledge of taxation.
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence.
- Comfortable working directly with and meeting clients.
- Strong technical capability
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads to meet timescales and deadlines.
- Team player who can motivate and inspire others.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to make things happen.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.