Full-time Audit Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an Audit Semi Senior looking to work with a firm that will value your expertise?
Are you a Junior Accountant looking to work for a firm of accountants that will provide learning programmes within a positive and supportive environment? If so, this leading accountancy practice in Blackburn could be for you.
Studying towards your ACA or ACCA qualification or already qualified with a minimum of two years of experience within an accountancy practice.
This role will focus on delivering audit services for a diverse client portfolio. It will suit someone keen to develop their audit knowledge and has an excellent working knowledge of general accounts and audit services.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically competent with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
- Support a varied client portfolio, including limited companies, sole traders and LLPs.
- The role will primarily focus on delivering statutory and specialist audit services.
- Support audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Support pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Work with a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants/auditors to ensure audits are conducted to standards and on time.
- Using accounting software, support the preparation of audit files in readiness for review.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Work closely with the senior management team, including supporting Partners with projects.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-office, multi-partner accountancy practice has a forward-thinking and employee-centric approach.
A full-service accountancy practice and business advisor, this dynamic firm provide all of the services expected of a modern firm of business advisors.
With an impressive and diverse client portfolio, this award-winning firm of chartered accountants has an enviable reputation for excellence and customer service.
This progressive organisation has experienced significant year-on-year growth and is therefore looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Audit Semi Senior position.
Renowned for developing and promoting from within, this organisation promotes a healthy work/life balance and has several healthcare and well-being schemes in place to support its employees.
The Audit Semi Senior position within this fast-paced and productive firm represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
- £26,000 to £36,000 pa salary.
- Hybrid working.
- Competitive annual leave allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme (8% employer contribution).
- Private health insurance.
- Death in service insurance cover (4 x salary).
- ACA/ACCA study support package.
- Learning and development programmes for all employees.
- Free employee parking.
- Supportive and inclusive office culture.
- AAT qualified.
- Studying towards or ready to study for the ACA or ACCA qualification.
- A minimum of two years of experience within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- Proactive, with a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality customer service.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Semi Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Blackburn and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here