Full-time Corporate Finance Partner Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Corporate Finance Partner or Corporate Finance Manager seeking your next career step to lead the corporate finance offering for a national accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for an established and reputable firm of accountants that will value your accountancy experience and technical proficiency? If so, this Corporate Finance Partner role within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm in Birmingham could be for you.
ACA, ACCA or CA qualified, you’ll need to have extensive experience in corporate finance and a proven track record of performing for a firm and its clients.
You’ll need to be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and has a demonstrable record of developing new business opportunities.
You’ll need to be technically strong while driving customer service excellence, which requires excellent communication skills.
For the right person, this established and growing firm in Birmingham offers a supportive environment that provides excellent benefits.
- All elements of corporate and commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Lead and advise clients with businesses for sale.
- Advise clients on operational changes in preparation for the sale of the business.
- Advise clients on business expansion plans, including mergers, acquisitions, and new site analysis.
- Provide strategic financial and operations advice to poor-performing businesses.
- Lead complex working capital exercises with businesses alongside accountants, lawyers, and tax advisors.
- Assist clients in securing finance to complete management buyouts (MBOs).
- Contribute to the firm’s revenue by networking, building relationships, retaining, and growing clients through opportunity development and efficiency identification.
- Mentor and monitor more junior team members while fostering a supportive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This leading, national accountancy firm is highly regarded and is looking to strengthen its corporate finance team by appointment of this Corporate Finance Partner position.
As Corporate Finance Partner, you’ll lead and grow the corporate finance offering for the West Midlands region for this reputable and well-established business.
This progressive business has a great culture that recognises and rewards its peoples’ commitment, hard work, and success.
This strategic position within this excellent business represents an excellent and desirable opportunity for any ambitious corporate finance professional.
- £100,000 to £175,000 per annum.
- A comprehensive suite of additional employee benefits.
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified.
- An experienced Corporate Finance professional with a proven track record, including mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Experience working with a wide variety of industries and clients of varying turnover sizes.
- Previous experience in managing a corporate finance team.
- A proven leader who can inspire and motivate others.
- Technically strong with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- A credible professional who inspires confidence.
- A proven track record of brokering and completing deals and transactions.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Demonstrable experience in winning and developing new clients.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.