Full-time Interim Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant looking for your next interim assignment or in between roles and looking to fill a gap?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants in Birmingham that values its team members? If so, this Interim Senior Accountant role within this small, independent firm of accountants could be for you.
As an ACA or ACCA-qualified accountant (or qualified by experience), you will have a demonstrable and established background within a general accountancy practice(s).
Ideal for a person who can adapt to new surroundings quickly, the primary duties of this role will be around general accountancy activities and services.
In addition to being a technically competent accountant, you’ll also be a team player who can share experience and ideas with colleagues.
This role requires excellent communication, leadership, and advisory skills, which are essential in supporting the Partner, Mangers and clients alike.
As this accounting firm prides itself on high standards, you will be a driven individual that strives to deliver customer service excellence.
This Interim Senior Accountant role is well suited to an experienced and flexible individual, used to integrating with new teams and working in new environments. This established and friendly firm in Birmingham offers an excellent opportunity for the right person.
Interim Senior Accountant Job Purpose
- This role will incorporate typical general practice activities and services as required.
- You’ll support a portfolio of clients, including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- You’ll work with the entire team (Partner, Managers, Accountants and Bookkeepers) to ensure the timely and compliant preparation of statutory accounts, personal tax returns, VAT returns and P11Ds for a varied client base.
- You’ll work with colleagues to identify opportunities and leads to develop the firms’ portfolio of clients.
- You’ll share your technical knowledge and experience with colleagues and foster a supportive environment.
- You’ll review the work from, support, and mentor junior colleagues, ensuring that company standards are maintained.
- You’ll work closely with the Partner to drive growth for the firm.
- You will strive for customer service excellence.
Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This is a role within a small, independent firm of accountants based in Birmingham.
The organisation has experienced some peaks in workload and is looking to expand headcount temporarily by adding to its already talented team of accountants.
The culture of the firm is built around hard work, success, recognition and fun. It has a well-established and varied client portfolio and dedicates itself to providing technical proficiency and customer service excellence.
The working environment is friendly and supportive with an established and welcoming team.
Benefits As An Interim Senior Accountant
- £20.00 to £25.00 per hour.
- Excellent working environment.
- Small and friendly team.
Interim Senior Accountant Job Requirements
- You’ll be ACCA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience (QBE).
- You’ll have a demonstrable and established background in accountancy practice.
- Experience in providing general accountancy services.
- Ideally, with experience in completing P11Ds.
- You’ll strive to deliver customer excellence.
- You’ll be comfortable working directly with and meeting clients.
- You’ll have strong technical capabilities and possess excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll plan and prioritise workloads to meet timescales and deadlines.
- You’ll be a team player who can motivate and inspire others.
- You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You’ll act as the go-to person concerning all accounts preparation.
- You’ll have a can-do attitude and the ability to make things happen.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.