Full-time Semi Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Semi Senior Accountant with an interest in tax and seeking your next career step with an independent and highly regarded accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that values its employees? If so, this Semi Senior role within a supportive accountancy firm in Altrincham could be for you.
ACA or ACCA qualified, you’ll have worked within an accountancy firm for at least three years and be passionate about using your accounting skills to help clients.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients — you’ll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
As a team player, you’ll work together with junior and senior team members to ensure that the client has a seamless experience.
For a person who is driven and keen to learn, this role presents exciting career progression opportunities.
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparation of VAT, corporation and personal tax returns.
- Advising and resolving queries for a portfolio of clients in a timely manner.
- Work alongside client managers and Partners
- Working with a high-calibre and highly professional client base.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independently-owned accountancy practice is highly regarded and, following a significant increase in new client business, is now looking for more talented accountants to join their team.
With a multilingual and diverse workforce, this supportive business encourages a hands-on, in it together mentality where employees work together to ensure that work is completed and clients get the best service.
Committed to the development of its employees, this business has a hard-working but fun culture. It encourages an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
Employee Benefits As A Semi Senior Accountant
- Salary of £28,000 to £38,000.
- Flexible working hours (08:00 am to 10:00 am start, 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm finish)
- Training and support.
- Competitive holiday allowance and benefits.
- Clear path for career progression.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Three years of experience with an accountancy firm.
- A desire to undertake a significant amount of tax compliance and advisory work
- Technically proficient with high attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Supportive and collaborative approach.
- Dedicated and committed to doing a good job.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- A desire to progress and develop professionally.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.